Thursday, May 19, 2005

Cross Country.

MY HAIR SUCKS.

I hereby declare that I'll hate my hair forever. Had the annual cross country this morning and I was SO determined to get top20 before the run because I came in the 22nd last year. And this year, it was no better. I came in the 21st! Damn. How unlucky can I get. All thanks to S***** T** for seeing him in the morning! Before the race, I already knew that today was going to be an unlucky day! Shan't go to details anymore.

Went to Grace's piano teacher house to bathe after that. I had the privilege to bathe the first again. Hee! The advantage of having the longest hair in your clique. Smirks. Anyhows, we took more than an hour to bathe and get prepared! I was all muddy and dirty after the run. Never felt so dirty and grossed out with myself like today. Grace's piano teacher is nice. I like her. She even prepared food for us :D Opps, it seemed as though we were really "zi dong" and self invited ourselves.

Proceeded for lunch at Black Canyon Coffee after that. I couldn't finish my fish fillet! This is so pathetic. I'm being to lose my appetite. But it was around 1+ then, and my normal lunch time was around 4pm. I wasted the whole thing, and Xinru was being nice enough to help me finish half of it. Or maybe I was nice enough to let her eat her fill! Cabbed to the twins house and we slacked and had a movie marathon. Was enjoying the aircon in their living room and braiding my hair to prevent myself from dozing off. It looked so rocky. :D

Mom's birthday tomorrow!
Happy Birthday! (:

Janine.

5/19/2005 11:59:00 PM;

Comments: Post a Comment
!THE GIRL
A vain and nonsensical Christian girl by the name of Janine. She plays netball. She is forever procrastinating, losing her things and getting names mixed up.

She loves God, chillouts, fashion, fine dining, good results, pretty nails, night life, reading, shopping and travelling like any typical 16-year-old teenager.

!LINKS
  • BROCKS!
  • Amanda
  • Clara
  • Eunice
  • Fudd
  • Jkok
  • Matthew
  • Xin Ru
  • Xinru (Angelfire)


  • !TAGBOARD

    Powered by TagBoard Message Board
    Name

    URL or Email

    Messages(smilies)



    !PREVIOUS POSTS




    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com